Twin Cities Saint Cloud and Central Minnesota Flat Fee MLS Listing
The Flat Fee MLS Listing Package is available to For Sale By Owner Sellers in your area. Recommended cooperative commission amount is between 2-3% (depending on area) to be paid only if you accept an offer from a buyer with a real estate agent involved, saving you thousands of dollars.
Choose the package that is right for you.
- Listing Paperwork: Seller's disclosure statement and required lead paint disclosure form
- Answers to your basic questions by a licensed real estate professional
Includes everything from Minnesota MLS Only Package and the following:
- Key lockbox for convenient and secure agent showings
- Installed Yard Sign-Custom Printed with your phone number
- Agent showing scheduling by text message or email
- Purchase Agreements and standard agreement addenda
Includes everything from Twin Cities and Central Minnesota Deluxe Package and the following:
- Electronic Lockbox
- Showing Feedback Requesting and Reporting Service
- Pricing Assistance
- Closing Arrangement
- Guaranteed Paperwork Compliance
All our flat fee packages include:
- One time fee
- Cancel anytime
- Free listing changes
- Right MLS Guarantee
- Rush service available
- No Hidden Fee Guarantee
- Retain your right to sell by owner
- Listing on Realtors MLS
- All showing requests go to you
- Money Back Referral Guarantee
- Your phone # on MLS
- Pay in 6 months with no interest option
- Agent Friendly Listing
- Listing on hundreds of websites
- Required disclosure forms
- Licensed real estate support
- No more agents calling you to list
- Step by step home selling guidance
BuySelf was amazing! This is the second home that we have sold using your services and we couldn't be happier. We were nervous the first time to sell a home this way, but it turned out to be easier than we could have imagined. (And we saved a lot of money!) The customer service both times was beyond compare, with all of our questions answered quickly. Thank you so much for another great experience. -- Kyle Kline
You were fantastic. Many of my neighbors laughed at me and didn’t think I could do it. When I told them I wanted a closing price of $415k, one of my neighbors said, “not going to happen”. You guys made it possible and I saved $14K!!!. I will definitely be using you again in the future! -- Pamela Rocco
Just wanted to say again how pleased I am with buyself. We've bought and sold over a dozen properties and dealt with brain dead agents that got paid full commission despite my wife and I doing most of the work. Buyself is more professional and more helpful than many full commission brokers. You guys can count on every sale side transaction I do. -- Denny Johnson
How it works: In a traditional real estate transaction, you would pay around 6% at closing. Out of this 6%, half, or 3% usually goes to the listing agent, and 3% goes to the buyer's agent. With a flat fee listing, you eliminate the 3% listing commission and replace it with the flat fee listing price for your package above. You get all the same exposure and the same MLS listing that you normally would for a full 6%.
If a buyer's agent is involved in bringing a buyer to you, you still pay a commission to that agent as you would in a traditional real estate transaction -- this is what motivates them to show your home. However, through the whole process, you retain the right to sell your home yourself to save even more money. In fact, our typical seller saves $8,072!
Visit our office at the Crossroads Professional Center Office Building:
8053 E Bloomington Fwy Ste 275 Bloomington, MN 55420
Note: Our services are setup for maximum convenience using the website, telephone, and/or fax/email, so our customers rarely have to visit our offices.
If you are coming from the North, you should take I-35W to the first exit South of I-494, which is 82nd Street.
- Take a left (east) off the exit onto 82nd Street, then take the first left onto the frontage road (it looks like you are getting back on I-35W heading North, but stay to the right to get to the frontage road).
- On the frontage road you will pass an apartment building, a small pond, and then our 1 story office building on the right. The building is white brick.
- If you hit the stop sign you have gone too far on the frontage road, so take a right and there is another entrance to our parking lot.