- You can order online or over the phone.
- We will collect your contact information, property address, and payment information.
- You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.
- You will receive an email with the information necessary to list your home in the MLS, usually within 60-90 minutes, after hours orders may receive this email the next day. In a hurry to be listed? Let us know, we frequently rush orders for customers.
- You'll also receive instructions for how to send us the photographs. There are many options, but most sellers will email us the photos from their digital camera or smart phone. The forms are user friendly, and if you have questions we just a phone call away.
- Once we receive your completed forms and photos, we will input your MLS listing.
- You will receive a copy of your MLS listing to double check for the unlikely event of an input error. You will see your phone number on the MLS listing.
- All contacts are directed to you, so get ready for interested buyers.
- Yard signs, lockboxes, or other physical items are shipped right away and generally arrive within 2-4 days of your order, assuming your package includes such items.
- You will see your property information showing up on Realtor.com and hundreds of popular real estate websites within a few days.
- Let the showings begin. We are a phone call away, 7 days per week, with a real estate licensee and flat fee specialist available for any questions or concerns you have.
Soon you'll be another one of our thousands of successful sellers who saved $8,000 on average by using our proven home selling system. You will know, first hand why BuySelf Realty is the most trusted name in Flat Fee Home Sales.
Is this lockbox an MLS LOCKBOX. meaning there is no need to give the code over the phone....the agents already have it? Thanks
Thanks for the question. The answer to your question depends on where the property is located. Each of the 700+ MLSs in the United States has different settings, rules, and norms for lock boxes and how to confirm showing requests. Please let us know the zip code of the property you are selling. Thank you.